Jason Wu Asymmetric stretch-knit top Pink women Clothing, Tops, Tanks and Camis, Sleeveless Jason Wu
's bright-pink top is inspired by Irving Penn's iconic 'Flowers' series, first commissioned for American Vogue
in the '60s. It's knitted with plenty of stretch to slip on easily and has an asymmetric neckline that will beautifully frame the décolletage - especially when styled with slicked back hair as seen at the Spring '17 show. Wear it with tonal pieces or pared-back neutrals if you're new to bold color.
- - Bright-pink stretch-knit
- - Slips on
- - 63% viscose, 34% nylon, 3% spandex
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Neon Pink
- - Imported
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.